Tele Twang without the noise!
These guitar pickups deliver the vintage Tele vibe and twang, without the noise commonly associated with it. Black bridge pickup covers only. All the traditional vintage tone and clarity but without the noise. Smooth attack, glassy warmth with full sweet sustain and thick, fat neck character.
The Lace Sensor T100 and T150 pickups take off where traditional pickup tech stops. Utilizing the Sensor technology (Micro Matrix Combs and Barium Ferrite magnets), these pickups have all the sonic heart and soul of the vintage classics, but with more power, and of course, no noise.
T100 in Chrome and T150 in Black only
Music Styles: Rock, Country, R&B, Jazz, Fusion
Think: Tom Petty, Andy Summers, Page, Mike Stern, Roy Buchanan, Danny Gatton.
Sound: Smooth attack, glassy warmth, & full sweet sustain. Traditional tone & clarity without the noise
- Lace Sensor Gold: A classic 50's Style single coil sound with a classy bell tone- 5.8k
- Lace Sensor Silver: A fat 70's single coil sound with increased output and more midrange. The ultimate middle position pickup- 7.1k
- Lace Sensor Light Blue: Warm, punchy, Jazz Blues neck pickup, or thicker, middle and bridge tone- 8.0k
- Lace Sensor Burgundy: Recommended as Bridge pickup for slightly fatter tone- 8.9k
- Lace Sensor Blue: Slightly increased output with the warmer 50's humbucking sounding a single coil configuration- 12.8k
- Lace Sensor Red: The hottest output of our Sensor Series. Perfect for the bridge position when fat, punch humbucking output is required- 14.5k
- Lace Sensor Emerald: That Texas-inspired tone without the noise! All you want for that style of music! – 5.7k
- Lace Sensor Purple: Hot overwound single coil tone, between a Burgundy and Blue Sensor. Designed for bridge or a P-90-type tone in the neck – 10.5k
- Lace Sensor Hot Gold: A modern take on 60's vintage classic sound with a full bottom end, singing midrange, & high-end sparkle- 6.0k neck/13.2. bridge