Make a Triple Rainbow all the way across the sky with this classic set of pickups designed to give you sweet blues rock tones and gritty rock tones.
The Purple Sensor has the hottest output in this Series and is suited for the bridge. It's hot overwound single coil tone, between a Burgundy & Blue Sensor is designed for bridge or a P-90-type tone in the neck. The Sensor RWRP Silver in the middle will produce a fat 70's single-coil sound with increased output and more midrange. And in the neck position, the Emerald Sensor lets you hear that SRV, Billy Gibbons Texas-inspired tone without the noise! All you want for that style of music!
Music Styles: Rock, Blues, R & B, Country, Boogie
Think: SRV, Billy Gibbons, Dave Grissom.
Sound: Higher output and slightly different coloration than stock Golds
- Lace Sensor Gold: A classic 50's Style single coil sound with a classy bell tone- 5.8k
- Lace Sensor Silver: A fat 70's single coil sound with increased output and more midrange. The ultimate middle position pickup- 7.1k
- Lace Sensor Light Blue: Warm, punchy, Jazz Blues neck pickup, or thicker, middle and bridge tone- 8.0k
- Lace Sensor Burgundy: Recommended as Bridge pickup for slightly fatter tone- 8.9k
- Lace Sensor Blue: Slightly increased output with the warmer 50's humbucking sounding a single coil configuration- 12.8k
- Lace Sensor Red: The hottest output of our Sensor Series. Perfect for the bridge position when fat, punch humbucking output is required- 14.5k
- Lace Sensor Emerald: That Texas-inspired tone without the noise! All you want for that style of music! – 5.7k
- Lace Sensor Purple: Hot overwound single coil tone, between a Burgundy and Blue Sensor. Designed for bridge or a P-90-type tone in the neck – 10.5k
- Lace Sensor Hot Gold: A modern take on 60's vintage classic sound with a full bottom end, singing midrange, & high-end sparkle- 6.0k neck/13.2. bridge