Led Sensor™ designs are inspired by the theory of Cymatics. Defined as the visualization of vibrations or sound frequencies as circular images. Many of these images can be seen as mystical and musical in their own design. Worldwide sightings of “crop circles” lend a connection to many of these images along with magnetic fields and music.
The Lace Led Sensor Ultimate Triple has everything you need to make musical ventures across a vast ocean of tones.
The Red Sensor has the hottest output in the Sensor Series. Perfect for the bridge position when fat, punchy humbucking output is required. The Sensor Silver in the middle will produce a fat 70's single-coil sound with increased output and more midrange.
Finally the Blue Sensor in the neck position has slightly increased output with a warmer 50's humbucking sound in a single-coil configuration.
Music Styles: Rock, blues, R & B, Country, Funk, Jazz... Oh forget it.. Everything!
Think: Billy Corgan to Scotty Moore. Sinatra to Slayer.
Sound: A hotter-than-golds tone that is useful for just about any style of music.
- Lace Sensor Gold: A classic 50's Style single coil sound with a classic bell tone. Well rounded; and good for any position or style. This is the one that started it all! ~ 5.8k
- Lace Sensor Silver: A fat 70's single coil sound with slightly increased output and more midrange than our Gold Sensors. This is the ultimate middle position pickup ~ 7.1k
- Lace Sensor Light Blue: Warm & Punchy. This Sensor is best suited as a Jazz & Blues neck pickup; or for thicker tone, use it as a middle, or bridge. ~ 8.0k
- Lace Sensor Burgundy: Stay classy with this Sensor. We recommend it for the Bridge position due to its slightly fatter tone over our regular Sensors. ~ 8.9k
- Lace Sensor Blue: Increased output from our standard Sensors, with a warmer 50's humbucking sound in a single coil configuration. Equally at home in Jazz, or Rock applications in a neck or bridge position. ~ 12.8k
- Lace Sensor Red: The hottest output of our Sensor Series. Perfect for the bridge position when fat, punch humbucking output is required. If heat is what you crave, Red is what you need. ~ 14.5k
- Lace Sensor Emerald: Get that Texas-inspired tone and twang done right… without the all that noise! Excellent for all Country and Blues applications, and really sings in the neck position. ~ 5.7k
- Lace Sensor Purple: Hot overwound single coil tone. A cross between our Burgundy and Blue Sensor. Designed for bridge position and produces a P-90-type tone when used in the neck. ~ 10.5k
- Lace Sensor Hot Gold: A modern take on 60's vintage classic sound with a full bottom end, singing midrange, & high-end sparkle. Offered in a neck/mid, or a hot bridge variation ~ 6.0k neck/mid, 13.2. Bridge.