These Lace ZEP Sensor designs are inspired by the theory of Cymatics. Defined as the visualization of vibrations or sound frequencies as circular images. Many of these images can be seen as mystical and musical in their own design. Worldwide sightings of “crop circles” lend a connection to many of these images along with magnetic fields and music.The Lace Sensor Ultimate Triple has everything you need to make musical ventures across a vast ocean of tones. Just drop the pickguard into your Strat-style guitar and rock right out of the box! These are Signed and Numbered!
The Red Sensor has the hottest output in the Sensor Series. Perfect for the bridge position when fat, punchy humbucking output is required. The Sensor Silver in the middle will produce a fat 70's single-coil sound with increased output and more midrange. Finally the Blue Sensor in the neck position has slightly increased output with a warmer 50's humbucking sound in a single-coil configuration.
Music Styles: Rock, blues, R & B, Country, Funk, Jazz... Oh forget it.. Everything!
Think: Billy Corgan to Scotty Moore. Sinatra to Slayer.
Sound: A hotter-than-golds tone that is useful for just about any style of music.
- Lace Sensor Gold: A classic 50's Style single coil sound with a classy bell tone- 5.8k
- Lace Sensor Silver: A fat 70's single coil sound with increased output and more midrange. The ultimate middle position pickup- 7.1k
- Lace Sensor Light Blue: Warm, punchy, Jazz Blues neck pickup, or thicker, middle and bridge tone- 8.0k
- Lace Sensor Burgundy: Recommended as Bridge pickup for slightly fatter tone- 8.9k
- Lace Sensor Blue: Slightly increased output with the warmer 50's humbucking sounding a single coil configuration- 12.8k
- Lace Sensor Red: The hottest output of our Sensor Series. Perfect for the bridge position when fat, punch humbucking output is required- 14.5k
- Lace Sensor Emerald: That Texas-inspired tone without the noise! All you want for that style of music! – 5.7k
- Lace Sensor Purple: Hot overwound single coil tone, between a Burgundy and Blue Sensor. Designed for bridge or a P-90-type tone in the neck – 10.5k
- Lace Sensor Hot Gold: A modern take on 60's vintage classic sound with a full bottom end, singing midrange, & high-end sparkle- 6.0k neck/13.2. bridge